The title says it all! This is my blog about how two crazy labradors have changed my life forever!
I hope to write a little about our adventures in flyball, agility, obedience and in general my life with Sophie and Swyatt :-)
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Semi wordless Wednesday
Iz home and I brought a friend! Let me in!!!
And, we managed to catch a video of Sophie passing Max in a race.
Nice job, Sophie! Both for your retrieving skills (lol) but mostly for the pass. I saw just a smidge of of her noticing the other dog but barely a nod. Way to go!
Nice job, Sophie! Both for your retrieving skills (lol) but mostly for the pass. I saw just a smidge of of her noticing the other dog but barely a nod. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteI love the caption on that photo!
ReplyDeleteShe did a great job in with that pass. Good work!
She looks like she's having a blast in that short clip! Love the stuffed toy door knocker!!
ReplyDelete