Monday, December 15, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Ack I am so bad at updating! I can not believe 2014 has almost come to an end. Life with two labradors is definitely crazy and busy! I was in the car with Swyatt yesterday after class and as he curled up into a tired ball of fluff, I was filled with a sense of contentment. Life is crazy but thanks to these two, it is filled with laughs and lab kisses,

Quick updates on each pup…I will post our goals for 2015 in a separate posts

Sophie is now 7 years old. Some days she seems to slow down and others, I could swear she is still the energetic 2 year old that never got tired.  She has come a long way over the past two years with flyball. She can pass most any dog at this point, she is in good physical shape (back at 66 lbs) and her stamina has returned. She has spent most of this year hiking, playing flyball, swimming and chasing Swyatt around the house.  She is about a thousand points shy of her 15k title and we hope to get it in 2015. She has made great strides in her leash reactivity so I think we are finally ready to go for her CGC.



Swyatt: my crazy little guy. He is a little over 2 (best guess-timate) He has come a long way since he first came home. He is still a bouncing kangaroo but his focus grows by leaps and bounds every week in agility class. I finally found a "toy" that has him excited and willing to work outside of the house..a water bottle! He will do little victory laps with his water bottle. I can't imagine life without him. He really has completed our  little family :-)


Happy Holidays from our crazy little family to you and yours!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...