My Sophie turned 8 this past weekend! I can't believe how fast these last 8 years have flown by.
She is the first pup I have owned as an adult and I couldn't have asked for a better companion. She has her quirks and keeps me on my toes but I wouldn't have it any other way.
We spent her birthday at her first barn hunt. Unfortunately no Qs but we had a lot of fun and she was very energetic to work. More training ahead but I think we just need to build our confidence and will be good to go :-)
I of course had to make the labs pose for photos complete with props LOL.
It helps that Swy has learned to sit stay for photos :-)
Though he isn't always the happiest of participants LOL!



Happy birthday Sophie!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy wonderful 8th Birthday Sophie!!! We hope you had a fabulous day of celebrating. Love all the photos of you that you shared with us. Swy, you look gorgeous in your birthday hat. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals