Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tell me Thursday

Ohh I have missed doing these!








1. Are you a morning person? A night owl? Do you pop up out of bed full of song and happiness? Do you just hit your stride after dark?
I am more of a night owl. Definitely not a morning person. It takes me a good 5-10mins to get out of bed every morning.

2. What is your favorite candy?
Reese Pieces....love those!

3. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
People not using their signals and merging into lanes or turning! Drives me crazy

4. How do you prepare yourself and your dogs for summer?
I don't do much. I carry more water than usual and also make sure Sophie's cool coat is accessible.





5. Lets talk about grass in your dog yard. Do you have any? How much maintenance do you do?
Our backyard is concrete/gravel and a pool. No grass.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool. Where do you get the questions?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...