The title says it all! This is my blog about how two crazy labradors have changed my life forever!
I hope to write a little about our adventures in flyball, agility, obedience and in general my life with Sophie and Swyatt :-)
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Almost Wordless Wed
I am trying to sleep! Remove the camera! (Sophie is not a morning pup. She is a get up early so I can eat and potty then let me go back to sleep type pup)
Haha. Sage is like that too, but when the food bowl rattles, she makes her way out of the bedroom!
ReplyDeletePhoto time ALWAYS ruins naps
ReplyDeleteStop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Ha-ha! Sophie sounds a lot like Sherman when it comes to mornings!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sophie,
ReplyDeleteIt seems to me that no time is off limits when it comes to the camera - doh!!
Sweet dreams buddy,
Your pal Snoopy :)
Cute! Cali is the same way!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly how my Toby is. He likes to sleep in the mornings :)
ReplyDeleteLOL my pups are that way too!
ReplyDelete