Thursday, June 13, 2013

Progress

I nearly squealed out loud when this happened last night:

Sorry for the terrible quality, I was trying not to get too close because when I do they both have to see why I move...so I had to rely on the zoom which isn't great

Sophie is still not thrilled with Swyatt's presence. He on the other hand wants to play but has learned to give her room. He will lay down next to her and she has gotten to the point where she won't get up and leave when he lays down.

BUT yesterday, Swyatt chose to go lay down in the other room with his antler. Sophie followed him a few mins later and lay down next to him for a nap. First time she has ever chosen to lay down next to him!

Gives me some hope that I haven't totally ruined her life (please note we LOVE swyatt and are sooo happy with him but I do worry that Sophie is unhappy with the change).

baby steps!!









2 comments:

  1. I love those steps of a family growing closer together :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Fingers (and paws) crossed that this continues!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...