Monday, June 3, 2013

One month

Swyatt has been with us for almost a month now and we are so completely smitten.

He is a big cuddle bug and a fast learner.

He has been to a flyball tournament and done well getting used to the noises, new people and dogs. He does get overexcited on occasion on leash and wants to tug and play. But his leash manners are greatly improving with each walk/class etc.

He has been exposed to lots of new things including a baby pool at the flyball tournament. He was cautious about it but did put a paw in and drink from it. No flopping around like Sophie does...yet


He also met my 19 month old god daughter and was very calm and gentle with her. She loved him!




Overall he is settling in great and things are going well. Sophie is still not thrilled but is less grumbly with him and tolerates him. Fingers still crossed that eventually she will want to play with him. But for now I will take tolerating him.





PS: He is still such a puppy. He countersurfs and can not be trusted alone. Left him alone for 5mins and he destroyed a few magazines and bags. 

3 comments:

  1. I love that he's a cuddlebug

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...he is so adorable. I hope Sophie comes around soon! Often, all it takes is time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Swyatt is settling in well. You really need to share how he got that name sometime, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...