Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow, thank you very much K-Koira for the award. :-)



I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself, then pass the award on to other blogs!

1) I was born in Peru but moved to the U.S. when I was very young.

2)I have wanted to be an attorney since I was 12 years old. I am thrilled to have accomplished my goal but secretly, I would have loved to pursue a career as a photographer.

3)I spent more time researching Sophie's diet than I ever spent on my own diet.

4)I am the tallest in my immediate family (and portions of my extended family.) No, I am not a giant. I am in fact 5'4, my family members are short.

5)I am not a fan of speaking in public, which makes my rare court appearances a little difficult.

6) I like to stay busy

7)I once spent 6 weeks traveling Europe and would love to do it again at some point in my life.

Now I would like to pass the Versatile Blog Award to the following blogs I greatly enjoy reading in no particular order:

1) Exercise Finished

2) Two Grad Students and a Pittie

3)Two Pitties in the City

4)My Brown Newfies

5) Rescued Insanity

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the award! we love reading sophies adventures ;)

    www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take pictures as well :-)

    And do obviously ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...