Thursday, December 8, 2011

Outtakes and Second Agility trial on the calendar!

Outtakes from our holiday photo shoot :-)











Things have been busy and chaotic at work. I am hoping they smooth out and life goes back to normal. I really just need to win the lotto so I can spend my days with Sophie ;-)

I am signing up for our second agility trial scheduled for next month. I think we will branch out and give a few of the strategy games a try.

3 comments:

  1. Even the top models have outtakes. Sophie still looks cute when the pictures are not the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love Sophie's hat!

    In the last one, it looks like Rudolph is (more than) boring her, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me giggling outloud. Don't you love trying to get that perfect picture and they JUST. WON'T. COOPERATE. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...