The title says it all! This is my blog about how two crazy labradors have changed my life forever!
I hope to write a little about our adventures in flyball, agility, obedience and in general my life with Sophie and Swyatt :-)
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Mostly wordless: food!
The freezer after a monthly primal delivery. Yes, Sophie has her own freezer lol
When we first started on Primal she was eating 2lbs a day to keep weight on. Sometime around when she hit 3 years of age, we had to lower her intake. She is now at 1.5lbs a day.
Nice. My dogs have an entire (albeit small) chest freezer for their food. How much does Sophie eat per day?
ReplyDeleteNice! My freezer is stuffed with whole prey rabbit, sardines, and elk bones. I'm jealous that she has her own freezer! I must* invest in one.
ReplyDeleteWhen we first started on Primal she was eating 2lbs a day to keep weight on. Sometime around when she hit 3 years of age, we had to lower her intake. She is now at 1.5lbs a day.
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of primal. We do feed raw, but I pick it up locally and yes they have their own freezer. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow - I bet she loves it when she hears you open the freezer door!! Yum yum :)
ReplyDeleteHave a fun weekend,
Your pal Snoopy :)
Kol and Fe have their own freezer too. They are spoiled. Oh so spoiled.
ReplyDelete