I have been so bad at updating recently:
Quick recap: We have taken a short break from agility. Our instructors changed and there was a lot of shuffling of class members and instructors. A little too chaotic for us. Hoping to find a new class/instructors that fits us but for now we are on hiatus.
Obedience classes re start in a few weeks and I am excited to get back to training.
Flyball: We had a tournament 2 weeks ago. Sophie had a great time! She ran second all weekend behind a border collie and before a McNab. I have never seen her so excited. Lots of barking and wiggling.
Running second brings its own complications, ie I have to hold her a lot longer than I am used to. She hears ready set go directed at the first dog and starts pulling to go. Its definitely a work out to keep 68lbs of labrador on the start line. But she had great passes and our team took 1st both days!!
As for my previous post: We are still waiting. The foster mom and I have not been able to connect via phone yet (miscommunication regarding what number to reach me at) But I am hopeful we will touch base this week. I have a lot of questions and I am sure they do to so we can make sure its a good match. Will keep you all updated!

Sometimes breaks are good as is checking out new trainers. A different opinion or technique can make all the difference. :-)
ReplyDelete