Friday, October 19, 2012

Belated Birthday Post: Soph is 5

I'm a bad mom....totally forgot to update her blog!

Miss Sophie turned 5 on Wednesday (well thats the birthday we calculated based on what the shelter and vet estimated to be her age). She celebrated in typical Sophie fashion, eating and sleeping all day then running around like a loon in the evening. This weekend we will spend Saturday doing what she loves....racing!

The day she first came home!

And now


Where has the time gone? She is my heart dog and I don't know what I would do without her. She has changed my life so very much and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Birthday my rhino....Love you lots!!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sophie! Here's to many more fun years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Sophie!! Hope you had a special day.

    I can't believe how tiny she was! I don't think Sampson was that small since he was about 3 weeks old!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...