Monday, December 31, 2012

Project 365

In addition to my great love of dogs and dog activities, I really enjoy photography. I am not great at it but enjoy it and am trying to learn more. So to that end, I think I am going to try out Project 365 - photo a day and add it to my blog (lets be honest a lot of the pictures will probably end up being Sophie related anyways lol). Thanks to Click It Up A Notch for the idea.

I know I won't always be able to use my dslr but the iphone camera is pretty nifty and I always have my phone with me so at the very least I can use it. My goal is to get at least one photo a week with my dslr and to blog once a week on Sundays with my week worth of photos.

Happy New Years to all. Looking forward to 2013 and new adventures!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...