Monday, October 28, 2013

FMX!!!!

Wow, I am way behind on blogging. Will catch up soon! But first...Sophie got her FMX title this weekend!!!



I didn't realize we were that close to a title (600 points). We haven't been to many NAFA tournaments this year (though really there were not many) and Sophie had a hard first half of the season for various reasons.

But this weekend she rocked it. Her times were good, she passed three different dogs without blinking or jumping out of the lanes. I was so pleased after Saturday. Sunday we realized she only need 8 good heats to get her title. 

We managed that and them some despite some late in the afternoon issues. 

But I am so proud of my girl. She has come a long way from our first year of flyball where she could only run first dog and even that was iffy at times. LOL. 

4 comments:

  1. That's fantastic -- congrats to you and Sophie!! Sometimes the challenges in life make the rewards all that much sweeter, eh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Congrats to you both! What a long, fun road to travel together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the title!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...