Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goals for 2011 and the Sat blog hop

I realize it is already April but I thought I would write out our goals for the year. I like lists!

1) Continue to work on Sophie's box turn

2) Work on our starts so we are more consistent

3) Learn to pass when a dog is coming out of the lanes

4)Continue to work on leash reactivity and "Look at that" game

5) Take advantage of the hiking trails in our area and explore

6) Work on recall in high distraction areas like the beach

7) Participate in the October walk for K9 Cancer

8) conquer the teeter!

9)earn first leg of rally novice title

10) have fun!

So far this year we have achieved #10!

Joining the blog hop for the first time :-) Check out some of the other blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like some pretty good goals to me! Happy blog hop day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some very good goals!
    #10 is the most important:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...