Dave is a fantastic photographer! He photographs most of the dog sports/events in the area.Check out his website for photos of agility, flyball, hunt tests, lure coursing and others.
We joined the team in Sept '09. Went to our first tournament in Feb'10 where Sophie spent the first day just getting used to the noise. The second day she ran warm ups, full runs on her first day! By April '10, she was running on the green team with 3 other new dogs. By July '10, she had moved to run part time with some of our regular dogs. By Sept'10 she had received her first four titles. By Nov'10, our team splintered and we became part of a new club. Our first year was a whirlwind! It had its ups and downs but overall it was a wonderful and fun year.
![]() | |||


These are really such great photos! There first one especially. I'd put it on my wall. :-) I'm glad you've both had a wonderful time with the sport. Isn't it such a high?
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Sounds like she's doing great, and I love the pics! It's hard to get good shots of black dogs.
ReplyDeleteSounds like its been a stellar year of flyball for you guys! Its amazing to look back at a year and see how much has changed.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you did flyball Sophie! I love flyball! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I love the first picture and its the perfect way to remember her first season. I am hoping to eventually get one of her as she catches the tug.
ReplyDeleteWe had a great first year. Our second year has been good so far though my schedule has kept us from competing as much as I would like.
Great pics and well done for the titles :-)
ReplyDeleteawesome photos!
ReplyDelete