Life has been hectic. Sophie spent the weekend with my parents while I flew out to MA for a friend's wedding. Finally getting caught up with work and life in general after a long weekend away.
So quick update on us:
I have been working with Sophie on the wobble board. Some progress, she really loves cheese so that has helped a lot! I will be bringing some cheese with us to class on Saturday.
We missed signing up for the rally fun match since I could not find my checkbook. We are on the waiting list, fingers crossed we get to do a run through.
Next flyball tournament is in 3 weeks. Hoping Sophie gets her FDCH-G title, she only needs 250 points.
And now, a picture of Sophie at daycare, doing what she does best :-D

Good luck with the FDCh-G. Pallo just got his. After that one, it feels like it will be forever for the next title.
ReplyDeleteTug is the best game ever ;)
ReplyDeleteKari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com