The title says it all! This is my blog about how two crazy labradors have changed my life forever! I hope to write a little about our adventures in flyball, agility, obedience and in general my life with Sophie and Swyatt :-)
Tugging maniacs are the best!
Jealoussss. We're working on it, though!
Sampson and Delilah will tug...SOMETIMES but usually only when they are trying to rip a toy. :-)We failed that portion of K-9 Kamp last year. LOL
We LOVE tug...well, Sage does :)
Ooooh - tug of war!!Can I play too? :)Your pal Snoopy :)
Oh, that is *such* a familiar view! Fun shot.
Tugging maniacs are the best!
ReplyDeleteJealoussss. We're working on it, though!
ReplyDeleteSampson and Delilah will tug...SOMETIMES but usually only when they are trying to rip a toy. :-)
ReplyDeleteWe failed that portion of K-9 Kamp last year. LOL
We LOVE tug...well, Sage does :)
ReplyDeleteOoooh - tug of war!!
ReplyDeleteCan I play too? :)
Your pal Snoopy :)
Oh, that is *such* a familiar view! Fun shot.
ReplyDelete