Wow, time flies. I didn't realize how long since I last posted until today.
Sophie has been doing well. She had two weeks of limited to no activity which resulted in a crazed labrador when we returned to agility. The vet is pretty convinced she pulled something or overexerted herself. We have a follow up appointment this weekend. But were given the green light to resume activities per normal over the last wknd.
On that note, life is about to get crazy. I am out of town this weekend. Then the following weekend we have our first flyball tournament of the season :finally!: If Sophie is feeling alright (which I anticipate she will), the weekend after that we have an agility trial. Busy busy.
Will get back to regular posting and catching up on all our favorite blogs soon! :-)
Yay - glad to hear Sophie is doing well - it must be hard for her to have limited activity!!
ReplyDeleteMy Mum just took me for another walk cos I was bored and about to embark on a whole load of Mischief - and I even went for a run this morning!! Tee Hee
Have fun these next few weeks,
Your pal Snoopy :)
Glad to hear Sophie is feeling better and on the mend.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you are both looking forward to the upcoming activities. Can't wait to read about it.
Sounds like you guys have both been busy. Hope Sophie continues to do good, and I know you will both have a blast at the flyball tournament coming up.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if you get a chance, I am hosting a weekend giveaway over on my blog, so stop by if you are interested.