Now my photos from Project 365 for the week. I used my iphone all week except today. Hoping to use my Dslr more often in the coming weeks.
Day 1: My sister and brother in law live far away but we make sure to keep in touch
Day 2: I am a caffeine addict. My friends are well aware of this so they give me awesome present like this tumbler for Christmas.
Day 3: My goddaughter ie munchkin. 15 months and quite the character!
Day 4: Dinner and drinks with a good friend after a long work week.
Day 5: Picking up extra hours doing contract work for a former supervisor. Makes for a long work week but thankful for the chance to earn some more money.
Day 6 Only photo of the week with my Dslr. Trying to learn to use my 50mm lens. It doesn't autofocus with my camera so it is taking me awhile.






Hey, thanks for stopping by and commenting! As for seeing you in the lanes, I hope so! Right now I only plan on coming south for one tournament, the U-Fli tournament in Gridley in February, hosted by Gold Coast. It would be awesome to see you guys if you are planning to be there!
ReplyDelete