Monday, April 15, 2013

Color me Rad 5k!

I signed up for a 5k...the Color Me Rad Run.



I am so not a runner by any means but I want to try. So to that end I signed up for this run and am starting Couch to 5K.

Sophie loves going for a jog so this will be a good way to get us out the door! She won't join me at the race but she will be a good training partner :-D

So today is our first day of the Couch to 5K...wish me luck!

PS: Yellow labby is still available...2 weeks and counting! Fingers and toes are crossed. We have a tentative May 4th meet up date set if he is still available.



4 comments:

  1. So much fun! Good luck with the training. When is the 5k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. September...which means I have tons of time to get into running shape lol :-D

      Delete
  2. Dogs are the best trainers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great!! The c25k is such a great program. I really need to do it again, maybe when it finally stops snowing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...