We were very excited when Kolchak and his mom approached us to write a guest post on one our favorite activities: FLYBALL!
Sophie loves flyball because it combines her favorite activities into one fun filled event: tugging, running, retrieving and jumping! Please go check out our guest post to learn more about flyball!
Thank you Kolchak and Jodi for the opportunity!

No - thank you! We were so thrilled to learn a little more about Flyball! We'll definitely look into it. (Say? Is there a rule against loading your ball up with Chicken Chewies? Making Chicken Balls is about the nay way I can get Koly to fetch.
ReplyDeleteLook at her fly!!
ReplyDeleteI love learning more about flyball!!
Hi! I found your blog on BlogPaws and I would love to have you and your pet on Pet Bytes! Pet Bytes is our social networking website for pet lovers! That way, if you join, more people can learn about your blog! If you plan to join, the website is: http://www.petbytes.org/
ReplyDeleteAlso if you have any blog posts that you would like to link back to your page, you can do that under our "Pet Blog" tab:
http://www.petbytes.org/profiles/blog/list
Have a great day!