Soph was a wonderful cuddler and spent most of the week napping with me. Saturday, we rallied to attend a flyball tournament (no way to pull her at the last minute without losing $ and having to force 3 dogs not to run). Thankfully, I was feeling a little better and Sophie of course was ready to go. She ran well. Consistent and clean which is always good. We had some great starts which is always exciting for me!
But today's big event (as suggested by the title) is Sophie's 4th Birthday! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I am thankful for the last four years and all we have done/learned/experienced together. And I look forward to many more years and birthday celebrations.
![]() |
| The first day we brought her home. She was a roly poly puppy |
![]() |
| This weekend: Doing what she loves! |


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY TWIN!
ReplyDeleteSwing on by for a visit some time!
Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com
Happy birthday Sophie!! My, have you grown!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday Sophie!!! I hope it was filled with cuddles and bones and all the things you love.
ReplyDelete