![]() |
| Sophie says "it was a busy saturday, so I had to nap afterward! |
We will be switching into Rally class starting with the January session because our agility class schedule changed and we can no longer make our Adv II (Novice/Open) class :-\ I am not too thrilled by this because I like our current instructor but it was either make the change or drop agility.
Agility went well, we had a substitute and Sophie loves her.We actually are taking some semi private lessons with her which is going to be so useful! We worked front crosses and serpentine, all of which I really need to work on. I also need to remember courses better. :-)
After agility, my training partner mentioned she was going to a Hike a Bulls' hike. I have wanted to go for months now but something always got in the way. Luckily, they still had a few spots open and I was able to sign up.
Off we went on a 3 mile hike. I loved it! Sophie goes on a lot of hikes, but always with dogs she knows. HikeABulls gives us the opportunity to check out new hikes and walk with new dogs in a controlled environment. There is no face to face greetings, you start off with lots of distance and can adjust as your dog gets comfortable.
Sophie did well, no reactivity (could also be she was tired but I will take the positive experience :-) ). But we walked next to an elderbull named Kelly and Zainey (agility friend).
Made it back to the car right as it start raining. I am hoping we get to join more walks in the future.
Few pictures from our Saturday:
![]() |
| First HikeaBulls' Hike. Look at the storm clouds coming in! |
![]() | |
| Our friends Zainey and her mom |



We love, love, love our long hikes!
ReplyDeleteAnd I checked out your agility videos and Sophie did fantastic! My big problem running agility is I forget where I'm supposed to be.
As for her stopping to visit, that is SO lab. LOL
What a great idea for a group hike. Wish someone around here offered something like that.
ReplyDelete