I need to start running!
Sophie and I had our semi private lesson on Thursday. Sophie was rather all over the map (there was a lot of butt tucking zoomies.)
I brought out her tug and we played a little. Then we tried the course again. Sophie left me way behind!
I commented that she was a different dog when her tug comes out (the flyball energetic driven dog). My instructor said that is the dog we want. My response "I can't keep up with that dog." Her response "get faster!"
So I need to start running....or hope Sophie can read my mind ;-)
Winter months are our slow months: limited flyball (no tournaments and the rain cancels practice a lot), no obedience classes, limited hikes because of weather. I will have to find ways to keep us entertained on weekends....right now I am thinking teaching her new tricks might be a good plan :-)
Yeah... Running. Ugh. I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat and looking at the weather outside is not helping any! Good luck to us both!
ReplyDeleteRunning....ugh. I can't run, my knees can't take it.
ReplyDeleteNoseworks games are a great indoor activity and requires limited work on your part. ;-)