Monday, November 28, 2011

Long weekends are such wonderful breaks!

Wonderful long weekend!

I am so thankful for my family. I spent most of my weekend with my parents and grandmother just hanging out and relaxing. After some very stressful work weeks the 4 days off was just what I needed.

We always decorate for Christmas post Thanksgiving. So Friday we put up our tree and decorated inside. Saturday, we decorated the front yard. We have a huge tree and in years past my dad would climb it to hang decorations. This year we decided to make a game out of it and throw the decorations up into the tree and let them hang where they landed. It was a lot of fun and the tree looks great :-)


Soph was not pleased to be left inside and we could hear her whining. We rarely ever spend time out front so there is no fence or way to contain the pups out front. But since we planned to be outside for awhile, I decided to bring her out and we improvised


Can you see how thrilled she is? LOL She watched us set up and got a chance to work on her manners when dogs walked by the house. :-)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun holiday, and a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You were busy! I have to get moving on my holiday decorations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was probably wondering what all the fuss was about, and when the presents would be arriving. Especially any edible ones!

    Good idea tethering her to the tire to keep her safe, so she could spend time with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you found a way to bring your girl with you. I'm sure she appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...