The title says it all! This is my blog about how two crazy labradors have changed my life forever!
I hope to write a little about our adventures in flyball, agility, obedience and in general my life with Sophie and Swyatt :-)
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Mostly wordless Wednesday
Sophie Saturday morning...showing exactly what she thinks of morning time (hide!)
Work is insane right now. H1B Cap rush is my least favorite time of year. Looking forward to agility tomorrow and Saturday as a nice break from the insanity.
Don't work too hard- everyone I know is getting sick, and stressing yourself out will just make you susceptible to it!
ReplyDeleteSounds like Sophie and Koira agree on what mornings should be like- more time to sleep in!
thats what most of us think of morning time
ReplyDeleteStop on by for a visit
Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com
I feel the same way about mornings Sophie!!
ReplyDeleteScoot over Sophie, I'm comin' in!!!
ReplyDeleteSee you both tomorrow...Yea for agility!
I am in total agreement with Sophie about mornings!
ReplyDelete