Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tell me Thursday

Decided to join in on Tell Me Thursday as started by Crooks and Crazies



1. What are you thankful for this week?
My family and friends. I don't think I would survive the crazyness of work without family and friends. They keep me sane! And of course Sophie, for greeting me each morning with a cold nose and paw. I can't help but giggle every morning when she wakes me up.

2. How do you deal with a squeaker/shrieker/noisy dog?
We are working really hard on teaching the quiet command. But if she will not stop barking at whatever she thinks is outside, she gets a time out to calm down.

3. Barbara wants to know: what would you say is ONE skill or attribute needed to be successful?
Oh good question: Persistence/Determination. Like the little engine that could "I think I can, I think I can" or Dory from finding Nemo "Just keep swimming"

4. Pippin wants to know: what are your favorite games?
I like Clue, Monopoly, MadGab and Taboo. With Sophie: fetch, flyball, agility

5. What are some of your strategies for dealing with winter?
Lots of layers and waterproof jackets!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I like your strategy for dealing with winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we ever do without those cold noses to wake us in the mornings?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...