Thursday, August 18, 2011

Class break, no rally again and cute puppy picture for fun

Since obedience classes are on hiatus and no flyball tournament until next month, Sophie and I are enjoying some down time. Which really means Sophie is mowing through her antlers and getting very annoyed that her travel bag hasn't left the room in weeks!

Oh and I dropped the ball on registering for Rally...again. They opened registration on Monday. I got paid Wednesday and sent the check Friday. It was full by Thursday :-P

And now a cute puppy picture just because. She was such a rolly polly as a puppy!





Thank you very much Jodi for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am working on picking blogs to pass the award to and will do that this weekend! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Puppy pics are always welcome!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....love her puppy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! She really is rollie pollie... kinda like a black marshmallow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got all my dogs as adults and sadly have no puppy pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...