Not much to report recently. Work has been a little crazy and hours long. I don't get home in time to enjoy any of the sunlight so our walks have been cut short. We have been doing a lot more indoor training and playing.
We have a month hiatus from Obedience class. Once it restarts, our instructor suggested we move up to the next level. The class moves at a quicker pace and is designed to get you into the obedience ring.
On that note, I will be sending our registration in for our first Rally event in October! Sophie is officially registered with APDT so now just to sign up for the rally event. It is a little more expensive than I thought. Flyball fees are split amongst all dogs running from our team for a weekend and also based on how many heats your dog runs. I usually pay around $50 for a weekend of racing. For 2 Level 1 entries, I am paying $50. I was going to sign up for all 4 classes but eep $100 is a lot of $.
Now for some pictures from our Sunday agility practice.



Looks like fun at agility.
ReplyDeleteFlyball seems like the cheapest dog sport there is, when it comes down to fees for tournaments compared to other sports. Just another great thing to love about flyball.
Great action shots! It definitely adds up over time, but unless you have a clear favorite I'd say stick with the variety and see which you like the best. Have fun!
ReplyDeletePatti,
ReplyDeleteI nominated your for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can read about it in my latest post.
http://jodistone.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/versatile-blogger-day-two-hundred-fifty-nine/