Thursday, August 25, 2011

Versatile Blogger and my nominees

I am so behind in this post!

Thank you very much to Jodi for the Versatile Blogger award!


There are four simple rules:

Post a link to the person who gave you the award.

Tell your readers seven random things about yourself.

Award 15 newly discovered blogs.

Send them a note letting them know you nominated them.

Since last time I did 7 random things about me, this time I will do them about Sophie! (I am totally stealing this idea from Havi and parents

1) Sophie snores...like a freight train!

2) She is 70lbs but if you ask her that does not mean she can not be a lap dog!

3) For swimming purposes, she prefers natural bodies of water, The pool in her own backyard is to be avoided at all costs...unless Lola is visiting!

4)If allowed she would play fetch all day long

5)Her favorite place to nap is the family room couch, sprawled out so she takes over the entire couch.

6) She is raw fed

7)As a puppy her ears had a mind of their own. They would flip up and out. We used to joke she could help land planes using her ears as flags

I know it says 15 but last time I only passed it on to 5 so I think I will do that again this time :-)

In no particular order here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award:

An English Shepherd: Wizz is a gorgeous English Shepherd and an impressive flyball competitor! I have enjoyed reading about her latest tournaments, personal best times and life in England.

Maisie and Me: Maisie introduced us to antlers (Sophie says thank you!) Maisie is a cutie and I have enjoyed learning more about her and seeing all the cute pictures of her!

Twenty six to life: Love how many different topics your blog covers. Always an interesting post!

Just a Pup Tibby is an adorable puppy! Her blog chronicles how her obedience, agility and life training are progressing.

Love and a Six Foot Leash: I stumbled on this blog a few months ago and I am so happy I did. They are wonderful people fostering pitbulls and giving them a chance at finding their forever homes!

I hope you drop by their blogs and enjoy them as much as I do!

7 comments:

  1. thanks for including us. we feel very lucky to be within your special circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! we are honored! :)

    http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Congrats!

    www.twogradstudentsandapittie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...