Friday, September 23, 2011

Off to play some flyball and very excited to be part of the How to be a Tourist with your Dog series!

Short post today: We are off to a UFli Flyball tournament in a few hours!

I have avoided packing so far because Sophie aka Tigger will be hard to contain once her bag comes out. I will try to get pictures of her bouncing and pacing as I pack. :-)

We are so excited to be a part of Two Pitties in the City: How to be a Tourist with your Dog series. Please go check out our post about the Bay Area!

5 comments:

  1. I loved your post on Two Pitties today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post- I want to go to that dog beach! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I had fun writing about our favorite places

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the tourist post, I wish we had more dog friendly places in my area.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...