Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sometimes I wish she could talk

Sometimes I wish Sophie could talk and let me know what is going on inside that mind of hers.

Today for example, we had a good obedience class followed by an ok agility class. She sequenced the teeter in for the first time which was great.

But she had major issues with the substitute instructor's Aussie. She has seen the Aussie before but today, she just could not look at him without reacting.

I so wish she could tell me why today, the Aussie was on her black list.

Then again sometimes she needs no words, her facial expressions are sufficient:

Ohhh you may have treats, I will sit here and look pretty!


Why is that camera still in my face??

I give up, she won't go away with the camera :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...